Welcome to Marquette Heights
City of Pride
The City of Marquette Heights, nestled quietly between Pekin and East Peoria, bestows a beautifully wooded ambience backdrop with a friendly small-town community lifestyle. Close to shopping or dining in the Levee District and quick access to Interstate 474, just off Route 29. Enjoy watching deer frolic through the neighborhood or a nature hike on the trails through the woods. Take in a game of Frisbee Golf or host a cookout at one of our Park Pavilions while your children play. The City of Pride welcomes you to your home sweet home.
Business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- SENIOR LUNCHEONAttention Marquette Heights Seniors! Groveland Township, and Marquette Heights are teaming up to host a Senior Luncheon. WHEN: June 27, 2023 (11 AM – 1:30 PM ) WHERE: 100 Lincoln Rd @ Liberty Hall Interested Residents need to RSVP by calling 309-387-6812 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liberty Hall Rates IncreaseLiberty Hall rental rates have increased from $100.00 to $200.00 for residents and $200.00 to $400.00 for non residents. In addition to the rental fee, a damage deposit is due upon completion of the contract. The deposit will be 100%refunded to the renter once it is determined that the facility was left as it was […]
- Planned Water Shut-off on Algonquin Rd.To Residents of Marquette Heights on Algonquin Rd.: This is advanced notice that Thursday, September, 29th, starting at 8:30 am; the Water Department will be shutting down Water Services to approximately 24 customers along Algonquin Rd. for valve installation that will allow further maintenance of a Fire Hydrant replacement to take place with the water […]
- JOB OPENING ( Crossing Guards )
- ROAD CLOSURE200 block of Grant Rd will be closed at Sangamon and Cahokia for a residential sewer repair on Thursday (6/30). Detours will be marked. Thank you for your patience.