City of Marquette Heights
City of Pride
The City of Marquette Heights, nestled quietly between Pekin and East Peoria, bestows a beautifully wooded ambience backdrop with a friendly small-town community lifestyle. Close to shopping or dining in the Levee District and quick access to Interstate 474, just off Route 29. Enjoy watching deer frolic through the neighborhood or a nature hike on the trails through the woods. Take in a game of Frisbee Golf or host a cookout at one of our Park Pavilions while your children play. The City of Pride welcomes you to your home sweet home.
- Marquette Heights 50th Anniversary Gold Coin $10 – City OfficeThe City Office will be selling 50th Anniversary gold coins for $10. Limited supply
- Boil Order 8/19/21 11:00 amBoil Order in effect for the 100 & 200 blocks of Cavelier Road until further notice.
- 2016 Hustler Super 104 Zero Turn Mower ( SEALED MIN BID )UP FOR SALE BY SEALED BID: 2016 Hustler Super 104 Hydraulic winged Zero-turn Mower Gas Powered Commercial Power 36hp Vanguard engine with 104” cutting deck for finished mowing 5 years of operation with 1630 hours on it currently “DOES NOT RUN CURRENTLY” Mechanic says needs two new heads to make operational or a complete engine […]
- Cooling Center Open 7/28 & 7/29Council Chambers at City Hall, 715 Lincoln Blvd., will be open as a Cooling Center. Please call 309-382-3404 for access after hours.
- City Office Will Be Closed July 5The City Office will be closed in observance of the 4th of July holiday on Monday July 5th. Normal operations will continue on Tuesday July 6th. Happy Independence Day!