Welcome to Marquette Heights
City of Pride
The City of Marquette Heights, nestled quietly between Pekin and East Peoria, bestows a beautifully wooded ambience backdrop with a friendly small-town community lifestyle. Close to shopping or dining in the Levee District and quick access to Interstate 474, just off Route 29. Enjoy watching deer frolic through the neighborhood or a nature hike on the trails through the woods. Take in a game of Frisbee Golf or host a cookout at one of our Park Pavilions while your children play. The City of Pride welcomes you to your home sweet home.
Business hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Planned Water Shut-off on Algonquin Rd.To Residents of Marquette Heights on Algonquin Rd.: This is advanced notice that Thursday, September, 29th, starting at 8:30 am; the Water Department will be shutting down Water Services to approximately 24 customers along Algonquin Rd. for valve installation that will allow further maintenance of a Fire Hydrant replacement to take place with the water […]
- JOB OPENING ( Crossing Guards )
- ROAD CLOSURE200 block of Grant Rd will be closed at Sangamon and Cahokia for a residential sewer repair on Thursday (6/30). Detours will be marked. Thank you for your patience.
- FIREWORKS POSTPONEDDue to the inclement weather forecasted tonight, the fireworks extravaganza will be POSTPONED until tomorrow. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you soon!
- MARQUETTE HEIGHTS RESIDENTS – WE NEED YOUR HELP!.Please take this quick survey to help City Council come to a decision regarding waste pickup for our community. Click HERE