City of Marquette Heights
City of Pride
The City of Marquette Heights, nestled quietly between Pekin and East Peoria, bestows a beautifully wooded ambience backdrop with a friendly small-town community lifestyle. Close to shopping or dining in the Levee District and quick access to Interstate 474, just off Route 29. Enjoy watching deer frolic through the neighborhood or a nature hike on the trails through the woods. Take in a game of Frisbee Golf or host a cookout at one of our Park Pavilions while your children play. The City of Pride welcomes you to your home sweet home.
- Council Meeting Tonight at 7pm at Liberty HallTonight’s Council Meeting will be held in person at 7pm at Liberty Hall.
- Water Main Break 400 Block of PontiacPlease note that once the water is restored, the residents that are affected will be under a boil order till further notice.
- Marquette Heights Purchases New Fire EngineThis week we took delivery of our new to us 2013 Piece Dash CF pumper. It will now and forever be known as Marquette Heights Engine 313, 1Y34. This versatile apparatus will be in service soon running EMS and Fire Rescue calls. This apparatus replaces our current Engine 313 that has served the community since […]
- Boil Order Lifted for Grant & SangamonThe boil order has been cancelled for the following residents of 208 Grant, 500, 501, 502 and 601 Sangamon.
- Boil Order ( Kaskaskia )Residents in the 100, 200 BLOCK OF KASKASKIA and 300 and 302 KASKASKIA will experience lower than normal water pressure during the night of Monday, Feb. 15th and WILL NOT HAVE WATER TUESDAY, Feb. 16th, while the Public Works department repairs a broken main. Public Works employees will be working as quickly as possible to […]